CA15223 1st Cost iPlanta Conference - Creating The Plant RNAi Research Network
Rome, Italy, February 15-17, 2017
VENUE, ACCOMODATION, TRAVEL
DAY 1 – Wednesday, February 15th, 2017 Morning – Arrival PROGRAMME
NATIONAL RESEARCH COUNCIL, Piazzale Aldo Moro, 7, AULA MARCONI
• 12.00 – 13.00 – Registration
• 13.00 – 16.15 - Opening of the conference – 5 separate WG meetings as parallel sessions. For each parallel session, the WGs Leader and Vice Leader will identify speakers among the Action experts presenting research programs in line with the scientific goals defined for the start of the Action. WG leaders will organise the programme in their session, promote and coordinate the discussion and develop plans of action for the WG.
• 16.15– 16.30 Coffee break (posters on display)
• 16.30 – 17.30 – Joint session – WG Leaders will summarize the most significant results presented during the WG meetings, and discuss future plans and activities of the WG.
DAY 2 – Thursday, February 16th, 2017 PROGRAMME
SAPIENZA UNIVERSITY, AULA MONTALENTI
8.30 to 18.30 - Conference Joint Meeting organized in 5 sessions, one for each WG, of 90 min each. Each session will contain 1 Lecture of 30 min and 3 presentations and discussion each of 15 min.
20.30 Conference Dinner: Resturant La Pantera Rosa (Piazza del Verano, 84 – near CNR. Meat, fish or vegetarian menue at 30€).
DAY 3 – FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 17th, 2017
ROUND TABLE AND PRESSE CONFERENCE AT NATIONAL RESEARCH COUNCIL (CNR), Piazzale Aldo Moro, 7, AULA MARCONI
• 8:45 -11:15 Round table – Chair Person Bruno Mezzetti; Jeremy Sweet
o WG Leaders: Guy Smagghe, Hely Häggman, Salvatore Arpaia, Justus Wesseler, Hilde-Gunn Opsal-Sorterber
o Science: Attila Molnar (Edinburg University), Nicola Baldini (University of Bologna),Harry Kuiper (WUR),Dario Frisio (UniMi)
o Stakeholder: Deborah Piovan (Confagricoltura), Oriano Navacchi (Vitroplant), Mirco Montefiore (NewPlant)
o Communication: Gilberto Corbellini (Sapienza), Giovanni Carrada (Quark), Matina Tsalavouta (Rothamsted R.), Cristina Vettori (CNR)
o Organizations: Anna Lanzoni and Nicoletta Papadopoulou (EFSA), Francesco Loreto (CNR), Valeria Giovannelli (ISPRA)
• 11:15- 11:30 Coffee break
• 11:30 – 12:30 Press conference : Bruno Mezzetti; Jeremy Sweet, Gilberto Corbellini, Giovanni Carrada, Hilde-Gunn Opsal-Sorterber
• 12:30 – 13:30 Lunch
• 13:30 – 16:00 MC Meeting – only for MC members.
• 16:30 End of the meeting
CONFERENCE FULL PROGRAMME DOWNLOAD PDF
CONFERENCE ABSTRACTS DOWNLOAD PDF
REGISTRATION FORM FOR COST AND NON-COST iPLANTA PARTECIPANTS
INSTRUCTION FOR POSTER PRESENTATION:
Posters must be mounted on the day of your arrival and remain on display until the end of the conference.
The dimensions of the poster boards are 90 cm high x 70 cm wide.